This website uses cookies

Cookies remember you so we can give you a better service online. By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookies noticeClose
Skip to content
« back to encyclopedia search results


A heavy, lat, metal plate used for cooking crumpets, drop scones and some teacakes. Sometimes called a girdle.

Reviews / Comments

Not yet reviewed

Be the first to add a review