This website uses cookies

Cookies remember you so we can give you a better service online. By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookies noticeClose
Skip to content
« back to encyclopedia search results


In Britain this usually refers to a saucepan, in the U.S.A a frying pan.

Reviews / Comments

Not yet reviewed

Be the first to add a review