This website uses cookies

Cookies remember you so we can give you a better service online. By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookies noticeClose
Skip to content
« back to encyclopedia search results

Slipcote / slipcoat

The term for an English soft cheese when its 'coat' or more accurately, cheesecloth becomes loose and slips off easily. The term also describes a Stilton which has burst its cloth after moulding.

If you enjoy cooking take a minute to look at ‘Simon Scrutton French Cookery Classes’ on Google – and learn how to make top class bistro-style dishes. Suitable for beginners upwards. Small classes.

Reviews / Comments

Not yet reviewed

Be the first to add a review