This website uses cookies

Cookies remember you so we can give you a better service online. By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookies noticeClose
Skip to content
« back to encyclopedia search results


An English term for the French 'fricassée', it was in popular usage during the 18th century, but now seldom used. In Scotland a similar word 'fricandoes' was used.

Reviews / Comments

Not yet reviewed

Be the first to add a review