This website uses cookies

Cookies remember you so we can give you a better service online. By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookies noticeClose
Skip to content
« back to encyclopedia search results


An alternative term for 'cobbler'; so a crumble-type mixture used to cover a casserole instead of pastry or mashed potato.

Reviews / Comments

Not yet reviewed

Be the first to add a review