Find this comfortable hotel quietly situated in a Grade I listed Palladian-style town house in one of the citys most beautiful streets.
Public rooms have been tastefully-decorated with period furniture, while a log fire adds a glow during cooler months. Theres a stylish bar, while in summer, you can relax on the secluded patio.
The bedrooms have been restored to their original dimensions, some having excellent views over the skyline of Bath. Each has its own character.
While their bathrooms have tubs and/or power showers, plus top-quality toiletries, towels and bathrobes.
Excellent, friendly staff.
A stay wouldnt be complete without partaking in the food offered in their Cavendish restaurant.
Nearby: Attractions of Bath
Situated in one of Bath's most beautiful areas, this hotel/restaurant - comes up to the mark in both stakes.
The kitchen offers seasonal menus, using free-range and organic produce whenever... more
- Pleasantly Situated
- Number of rooms: 17
- Rooms, ensuite: 17
- Price (single room): please enquire
- Price (double room): from about £265 to £335 for 2 nights min. stay
- Prices include breakfast
- Room Service: All Day
- Mini Bar
- Parking: No, but parking permits provided for street parking by hotel
- Banqueting, sit down, max: 20
- Conference, Theatre-style, max: 35
- Directions: See the map on this page