An excellent hotel, with superb views of the river.
Public rooms are spacious and modern and include a popular bar and 'Quadrato' Italian restaurant. These offer lie jazz on Saturday evenings and popular brunch on Sunday mornings.
Bedrooms range through Standards through Superiors and Executive to full-blown suites - by and large the more expensive rooms being on the higher floors. However, even Standards (as the the photograph) are very comfortable, having all the expected modern amenities, including over-size beds; plus spacious marble bathrooms. Extra beds or cots can be provided by request, for no extra charge.
Breakfast is charged extra - on an a la carte basis.
Service is first class throughout.
- Pleasantly Situated
- Free Parking
- Ideal for Businesses
- Ideal for Families
- Number of rooms: 142
- Rooms, ensuite: 142
- Price (single room): please enquire
- Price (double room): from about £455-£2,300
- Air conditioned
- DVD Facilities
- Parking: Yes, 50 spaces
- Passenger Lift
- Rooms for Disabled Guests
- Coffee Shop
- Banqueting, sit down, max: 56
- Conference, Theatre-style, max: 200
- Licensed for Civil Weddings
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool - indoor
- Directions: See the map on this page