A comfortable modern hotel, close to the Tower of London, and having a panoramic view of the City. Although it has a dedicated business centre, it also caters well for families - children being offered their own menu; and a baby sitting service operates.
The open plan interior offers two restaurants, one 'Koto II' offering Japanese sushi and noodles. The cocktail bar, which is open 24 hours, has a unique view of part of the historic London Roman Wall.
There's an impressive in-house leisure, with a 25m pool, gym and sauna; while, as a less exhausting alternative, Virtual Golf might appeal.
Bedrooms have all the expected modern facilities including those for making tea and coffee; plus work stations with modem connections. Bathrooms have good quality toiletries, bathrobes and their own telephone.
Breakfast is charged extra, on an a la carte basis.
- Number of rooms: 302
- Rooms, ensuite: 302
- Price (single room): please enquire
- Price (double room): from about £259
- Mini Bar
- Air conditioned
- Parking: Street parking only, please ask for their recommendations
- Rooms for Disabled Guests
- Beauty & Hair Salon
- Coffee Shop
- Theatre Desk
- Banqueting, sit down, max: 400
- Conference, Theatre-style, max: 800
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool - indoor
- Directions: See the map on this page