This imposing neo-Gothic Victorian hotel enjoys an unrivalled position in the heart of Knightsbridge. On entering the magnificent foyer with its marble floor and Corinthian columns, you encounter a world of crystal chandeliers and luxury - cocooned from the pressures of city life.
The lounge, with its elegant plaster-moulded ceiling, comfortable armchairs and tasteful furnishings, has views overlooking Hyde Park.
Air-conditioned bedrooms, many of which have park views, are individually decorated with top-quality matching fabrics, traditional polished wood furniture and relaxing seating. Marble bathrooms have bidets, telephones, deep towels and top-quality toiletries. While the beds are dressed with Irish linen and goose down pillows.
Guests have a choice of dining options - top-quality bistro-style dining at Bar Boulud, or being lucky enough to reserve a table at the excellent and ground-breaking 'Dinner by Heston Blumrnthal' restaurant.
Breakfast is charged on an A La Carte basis. Full English at
- Pleasantly Situated
- Ideal for Families
- Number of rooms: 198 (incl. 25 suites)
- Rooms, ensuite: 198 (incl. 25 suites)
- Price (single room): from £525
- Price (double room): from £525
- Room Service: 24 Hours
- Mini Bar
- Air conditioned
- DVD Facilities
- Parking: Yes, £39 per night
- Passenger Lift
- Rooms for Disabled Guests
- Coffee Shop
- Theatre Desk
- Banqueting, sit down, max: 250
- Conference, Theatre-style, max: 250
- Licensed for Civil Weddings