A very comfortable modern city centre hotel, which also has good conference and leisure facilities (including a 15m indoor pool).
Public rooms are spacious and include a lounge and terrace, where light meals can be taken. Their Cloisters restaurant offers carefully-cooked modern dishes, but is only open for dinner and Sunday lunch.
Bedrooms, some with views of the cathedral, have all the expected modern amenities; including flat-screen TV's with extra satellite channels; Wi-Fi internet access, mini bars and tea & coffee making facilities. Children under 16, can stay free in their parents room; and there are a few interconnecting rooms which are ideal for families.
There are 7 meeting and conference rooms, all having natural light. These cater for between 15 and 150 delegates.
Breakfast is charged extra, on an à la carte basis (Full English
- Dogs by Arrangement
- Free Parking
- Ideal for Businesses
- Ideal for Families
- Number of rooms: 110 (incl. 5 suites)
- Rooms, ensuite: 110
- Price (single room): from £100
- Price (double room): from £100
- Room Service: 24 Hours
- Mini Bar
- Air conditioned
- Parking: Adequate free outside parking, plus chargable garage parking
- Passenger Lift
- Rooms for Disabled Guests
- Theatre Desk
- Banqueting, sit down, max: 70
- Conference, Theatre-style, max: 150
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool - indoor
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page