A comfortable guest house, largely furnished in the Edwardian style that befits its name. They are particularly proud of their china collection.
It's within easy walking distance of the city centre, and both the railway and bus stations.
There are comfortable public rooms in which to relax; while bedrooms, some with four-poster beds, are also tastefully-furnished and have modern TV's, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial phones and en suite bathrooms.
There are three ground floor bedrooms and three suitable for families.
- Dogs by Arrangement
- Ideal for Families
- Number of rooms: 12 (3 ground floor)
- Rooms, ensuite: 12
- Price (single room): from £65
- Price (double room): from £75 to £105
- Prices include breakfast
- Parking: Only 2 parking spaces
- Directions: See map on this page