Built in 1864 in neo-Gothic style, the Randolph is named after Dr. Francis Randolph, a benefactor of the Ashmolean Museum opposite. The grand, oak-panelled foyer with vaulted ceiling and sweeping staircase sets the tone for the day rooms, which include an elegant, chandeliered lounge and clubby 'Morse' bar. There are good business facilities for meetings of up to 300 delegates.
Bedrooms vary in size from small to spacious. All have modern TV's with extra satellite channels, mini bars, Wi-Fi internet access and modern en suite bathrooms. There are several luxurious suites, plus some bedrooms with four posters.
You can watch the world go by while dining at their traditional restaurant.
A spa, constructed in what were the hotels cellars boasts a gym and sauna as well as a spa bath and various treatment rooms.
- Dogs by Arrangement
- Ideal for Businesses
- Number of rooms: 150
- Rooms, ensuite: 150
- Price (single room): please enquire
- Price (double room): from about £153 to £433
- Room Service: 24 Hours
- Mini Bar
- Parking: Yes, which but parking must be pre-booked, is charged at about £23 per night
- Passenger Lift
- Rooms for Disabled Guests
- Coffee Shop
- Theatre Desk
- Banqueting, sit down, max: 60
- Conference, Theatre-style, max: 300
- Licensed for Civil Weddings
- Directions: See the map on this page