This grade II listed hotel, formerly The Midland, was built in the 1840's, and opposite the railway station, is particularly-geared towards the business user.
There are excellent conference rooms catering for between 6 and 150 delegates. They have state of the art facilities, but also enjoy natural light.
There are also smart public rooms in which to relax; plus a walled garden and a popular restaurant.
Comfortable bedrooms, have modern TV's with extra Freeview channels, direct dial phones, Wi-Fi internet access, tea and coffee making facilities and en suite bathrooms.
Breakfast is charged extra, on an a la carte basis.
- Free Parking
- Ideal for Businesses
- Number of rooms: 100
- Rooms, ensuite: 100
- Price (single room): please enquire
- Price (double room): from about £78-£184
- Prices include breakfast
- Room Service: All Day
- Parking: Yes 90 spaces
- Passenger Lift
- Rooms for Disabled Guests
- Banqueting, sit down, max: 35
- Conference, Theatre-style, max: 150
- Licensed for Civil Weddings
- Directions: See the map on this page