Find this useful hotel in the centre of the city, overlooking Piccadilly Gardens, and within a few metres of the excellent bus and Metrolink tram connections.
Standard rooms (although compact) offer much more than budget standards, but at reasonable price levels - you'll find flat-screen TV's, your own air conditioning controls, mini safes and modern bathrooms.
Executive rooms offer more space, while suites on the 14th floor, some with four posters, boost splendid views to the surrounding countryside. Up to two children can stay free (including breakfast) in parents room.
The Arts Brasserie offers all day snacks - plus 3 course meals at lunch & dinner.
Ten meetings rooms are on offer for business users - and they have the capacity to handle up to 1,000 delegates. These have free Wi-Fi access - as does the 3rd floor bar/dining area.
Weddings are a speciality, with a dedicated consultant at hand.
- Ideal for Businesses
- Ideal for Families
- Number of rooms: 280
- Rooms, ensuite: 280
- Price (single room): from £79
- Price (double room): from £79 to £179
- Prices include breakfast
- Room Service: 24 Hours
- Air conditioned
- Parking: Please enquire - the hotel has 50 spaces, but these are charged for & nee booking
- Passenger Lift
- Rooms for Disabled Guests
- Coffee Shop
- Banqueting, sit down, max: 700
- Conference, Theatre-style, max: 1,000
- Licensed for Civil Weddings
- Directions: See the map on this page