A comfortable hotel, the core of which dates from a mid-19th century mansion.
The most atmospheric rooms are to be found in the main house, while an extensive modern wing houses those with a more modern element.
These vary from standards with king-size beds and all the expected modern amenities. An upgrade to 'Executive' brings a 32" TV individually-controlled air conditioning, a balcony or terrace and more space - and a couple of armchairs plus a sofa. While a Penthouse Suite is ideal for special occasions and weddings - for which the hotel makes a popular venue.
For business users, various meeting rooms & The Torintone Suite give great flexibility - the latter having a state of the art audio & visual system.
An impressive on-site spa & leisure centre is free for the use of guests.
Relax or snack all day in the lounge/bar areas or eat formally in their smart Lawns Restaurant.
- Pleasantly Situated
- Free Parking
- Ideal for Businesses
- Ideal for Families
- Number of rooms: 63 (28 on ground floor)
- Rooms, ensuite: 63
- Price (single room): from £79 to £158
- Price (double room): from £79 to £158
- Room Service: 24 Hours
- Parking: Adequate
- Rooms for Disabled Guests
- Beauty & Hair Salon
- Coffee Shop
- Banqueting, sit down, max: 500
- Conference, Theatre-style, max: 650
- Licensed for Civil Weddings
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool - indoor
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page