« back to recipes search results
Banana Pancakes Recipe
An easy, and excellent dessert, particularly if you have surfeit of bananas. The batter can be made ahead, or indeed the pancakes - these can be layered between sheets of silicon paper, kept in the fridge - then quickly flash-heated, as required.
- 1 cup/8 fl oz/250 ml milk
- 4 eggs
- pinch salt
- 2 cups/7oz/200g flour
- 6-8 bananas
- castor sugar
- lemon juice
- Make batter with eggs, salt, flour, milk and water.
- Heat butter in frying pan.
- Pour a spoonful of batter into the pan and allow to spread.
- Add small slices of banana.
- Turn the pancake and brown on the other side.
- Serve sprinkled with castor sugar and lemon juice.