« back to recipes search results
Beetroot Oil Recipe
This oil is easy to make and is an excellent accompaniment to grilled fish or seared scallops.
If you enjoy cooking take a minute to look at ‘Simon Scrutton French Cookery Classes’ on Google – and learn how to make top class bistro-style dishes. Suitable for beginners upwards. Small classes.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- 8 small or 4 medium cooked Beetroot, peeled
- 4 rounded teaspoons of hot Horseradish sauce
- 4 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil (such as sunflower)
- A little Salt and freshly-ground Pepper
- Chop the beetroots and puree them with the horseradish sauce and vinegar.
- Add the oil, stir together, season and serve at room temperature drizzled over your chosen fish.