« back to recipes search results
Pimm's No 1 Recipe
A long 'cocktail' to brighten-up any summer occasion.
Larger quantities can be prepared in a glass bowl ahead of time.
But add the ice to each individual serving.
If you enjoy cooking take a minute to look at http://www.gourmetbritain.com/cookery-wine-schools/32475/simon-scrutton-cookery-classes/ - learn how to make top-class dishes from beginners upwards.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
For each person:
- 2 measures of Pimm's No. 1
- 1 measure of Gin
- 6 measures of Lemonade (or Ginger Ale if preferred)
- the Juice of ¼ Lime
- 2 very-thin slices of Cucumber
- a few sprigs of Borage or Mint
1. Put plenty of ice into a tall glass.
2. Add the remaining ingredients.