« back to recipes search results
Pimm's No 1 Recipe
A long 'cocktail' to brighten-up any summer occasion.
Larger quantities can be prepared in a glass bowl ahead of time.
But add the ice to each individual serving
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
For each person:
- 2 measures of Pimm's No. 1
- 1 measure of Gin
- 6 measures of Lemonade (or Ginger Ale if preferred)
- the Juice of ¼ Lime
- 2 very-thin slices of Cucumber
- a few sprigs of Borage or Mint
1. Put plenty of ice into a tall glass.
2. Add the remaining ingredients.