« back to recipes search results
Pickling Spice Recipe
A traditional British mixture used to produce pickles - such as onions and eggs
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Black Peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) Allspice Berries
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) Cloves
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) Coriander Seeds
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) Mace blades
- a 5cm/2 inch piece of fresh Ginger
- 2 broken Dried Red Chilis
1. Break the cinnamon sticks in half, then combine all the ingredients.
Keep in an air-tight jar until needed.