« back to recipes search results
Gorgonzola and Cream Sauce
.Ideal with pasta or gnocchi.
For 3-4 as a main course; 6 as a starter:
- 250g (9oz) Gorgonzola piccante
- 1 x 284ml carton Double Cream
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- Cut the cheese into lumps and put them in a stainless steel saucepan with the cream, bay leaves salt and black pepper.
- Gently melt the cheese over a low heat, stirring constantly.
- Adjust the seasoned, and serve.
This sauce goes well with pasta and gnocchi.