« back to recipes search results
Parsley & Mustard Sauce Recipe
An excellent, but rarely-found, sauce to accompany mild cold patés and terrines.
If you enjoy cooking take a minute to look at http://www.gourmetbritain.com/cookery-wine-schools/32475/simon-scrutton-cookery-classes/ - learn how to make top-class dishes from beginners upwards.
For 4 people:
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) chopped Parsley
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) Dijon Mustard
- 100ml/3.5 fl oz Water
- 300ml/10 fl oz Walnut Oil
- 100ml/3.5 fl oz Sherry Vinegar
- Salt and freshly-ground Black Pepper
Blanch the Parsley for 30 seconds in boiling water.
Place in a liquidiser with the mustard, water, walnut oil, vinegar and salt and pepper.
Blend until smooth.
Keep in a jar in the fridge if not using immediately, but return to room temperature before serving.