« back to recipes search results
Known as 'Vinegret' in Russia. This is a salad made with beetroot and pickled cucumbers.
If you enjoy cooking take a minute to look at ‘Simon Scrutton Cookery Classes’ on Google – and learn how to make top class bistro-style dishes. Suitable for beginners upwards.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- 500g cooked beetroot, peeled
- 2 pickled cucumbers, cut into dice
- a small onion, peeled and cut into small diced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- Cut the beetroot into cubes and mix it with the picked cucumbers and onion.
- Season with a little salt, and mix in the oil and vinegar.