« back to recipes search results
Salsa Verde Recipe
A simple and delicious North Italian uncooked salsa. Traditionally-served with Bollito Misto, but also good mixed with pasta shells - when it makes a good buffet or barbecue side dish.
- 130ml roughly-chopped Flat-Leaved Parsley
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) roughly-chopped fresh Mint leaves
- 130ml Capers
- 9 Anchovy fillets
- 3 cloves of Garlic, peeled and chopped
- 3 teaspoons (45ml) Dijon Mustard
- The Juice of 1 big, or 2 small Lemons
- 360ml/12 fl oz Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) Sea Salt
1. Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor - don't over process as a course texture is better.