This smart Indian restaurant has a very modern eclectic feel and comfortable leather seating An open-plan kitchen, with glass atrium, allows you to watch the chefs at work.
There are no starters and mains as such, but you are encouraged to start with a succession of small items from the tandor or sigri (barbecue) - these to be followed by a curry. The chutneys are not to be missed.
The desserts are also way above the standard of most Indian restaurants and include the likes of 'Bread and Butter Pudding' and 'Grilled Mango with Passion Fruit Fool'.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, Mon-Fri 12.00-14.30, Sat & Sun 12.00-14.15; set L from £26; main courses from about £23 to £43
- Dinner: all week 18.30-23.15, Sun 18.00-22.15; mains from about £23 to £43; Tasting Menu £65
- Seats: 90
- Wine: Quite a comprehensive wine list for an Indian restaurant, kicking off n the mid £30's. They offer an excellent selection by the glass.
- Children's portions: No; no chldren allowed after 20.00
- Wheelchair access: Yes, also lavatory
- Nearest station: Knightsbridge Underground Station
- Directions: See the map on this page.
- Parking: Street Parking, with meters
- Closed: 25th Dec
- Air conditioned