Find this excellent restaurant in a glass-fronted corner position (actually a converted car showroom), just off Bond Street.
2016 has brought a change of ownership - plus the departure of longer standing chef/partner Philip Howard - so reports please!
- Food Style: Modern French
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30; set L £32.50 (2 courses), £37.50 (3 courses)
- Dinner: all week, 18.30-10.00 (Sun 21.30); set D £90 (3 courses), Tasting Menu £115
- Seats: 70
- Wine: a most enormous wine list, would make extended bedtime reading and kicks off at around the £30 mark, there are plenty of choices by the glass
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes (including lavatory)
- Nearest station: Bond Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: L Sat & Sun & Bank Holidays, 24th-26th Dec, 1st Jan
- Air conditioned