The original branch, and flagship, café/brasserie of an excellent family-owned group, who use carefully-sourced ingredients - originating from the West Country where possible. You'll find it close to the university, City Art Gallery & Museum.
Their menu offering sandwiches and various panini, filled jacket potatoes, burgers and 'specials' - such as Spanish chicken - plus homemade cakes, excellent coffee, tea & homemade lemonade.
Order at the bar, and you food is brought to you.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 7.00-20.00, Sun 8.00-19.00; mains about £8 to £11
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 7.00-20.00, Sun 8.00-19.00; mains about £8 to £11
- Nearest station: Clifton Down or Bristol Temple Meads Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page