Find this popular - and award winning - Japanese sushi bar, set over two floors (ground & basement), just over the road from High Street Kensington Underground station.
Expect smart, crisply decorated rooms and friendly helpful advice.
The preparation, and seasoning, of sushi items is expertly done - taking full advantage of the freshness of the ingredients used.
Try to secure one of the stools overlooking the preparation kitchen, for as well as adding to the interest, it also makes the steep pricing worthwhile.
Their tea is particularly good value!
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00; set L £25 (12 pieces), mains about £15 to £60
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; Sushi dishes £8 to £25; set D from £30 £8 pieces), to £60 (15 pieces); mains about £15 to £60
- Seats: 36, plus 4 outside
- Wine: a concise list kicks off in the mid £30's and has firm mark-ups.
- Nearest station: High Street Kensington Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 24th Dec to early Jan.
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating