Find this excellent fish & chip restaurant and takeaway in the city centre close to St. John's Centre & The Leeds Grand Theatre.
As well as the expected fish & chip varieties, they offer starters such as 'Prawn Cocktail'; 'Smoked Mackerel Paté with Melba Toast & Pickled Cucumber' and 'Deep-Fried Calamari' - plus main courses such as 'Fish Pie' and 'Seasonal Vegetable Crumble'.
A few proper puds might include 'Sticky Toffee' and 'Warm Chocolate Fudge Cake'.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.00-20.00; mains £9 to £12
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.00-20.00; mains £9 to £12; Pre-Theatre set D between 17.00-19.00 £11.95 (3 courses)
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Children's portions: Short Children's Menu
- Nearest station: Leeds Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Sun, most Bank Holidays