A smart and vibrant Indian restaurant, set over two floors.
Dishes are based on the cooking of the Punjab (although the owners have a Kenyan background), and include the likes of Lamb Tikka, Methi or Buttered Chicken plus an excellent selection of vegetable dishes all carefully cooked.
If you like curries, this restaurant is worth a diversion.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Tues-Fri 12.00-14.00
- Dinner: Tues-Sun, 18.00-23.00
- Seats: 125
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by Indian & Kenyan lager beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Newbury Park
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L Sat & Sun, all Mon; check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned