Find this spacious dining room, with its own atrium on the first floor of the Millennium Hotel. It's slightly in the style of an airport lounge, but the romantic lighting makes this more than a business destination, in the evening. The kitchen offers a menu of Pacific Rim dishes - and light meals are offered throughout the afternoon.
Expect to find the likes of 'Lemongrass Coconut Chicken Soup'; 'Tiger Prawn Tempura' and 'Japanese Breaded Chicken' among the starters.
Perhaps 'Szechuan Pepper-Seared Sea Bass Fillet with Enochi Mushrooms'; 'Thai Chicken Curry with Sweet Basil Coriander' and 'Yakiniku Roasted Duck Breast with Sweet Potato Purée & Asian Pear Chutney' to follow. Fish, particularly in Japanese-styles, is strong.
Desserts might include 'Lemongrass Panna Cotta' and 'Hot Chocolate Fondant..
If in a hurry, mention this, as although service is professional, it can be a bit laid back, for those with a tight timetable.
- Food Style: Pan Asian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri, 12.00-14.30; mains £15 to £17
- Dinner: Mon-Sat, 18.30-22.30; mains from about £15 to £17
- Seats: 80
- Wine: A good wine list concentrates on the Southern hemisphere, nothing visible under £20, but offers about 10 by the glass.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes (including lavatory)
- Nearest station: Knightsbridge Underground
- Directions: At the Knightsbridge end of Sloane Street - see the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Very little, so book
- Closed: Sun & Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
- Rooms available