Find this good upmarket café and Tea Room in what was the Old George Inn - one of the city's most historic buildings.
Shakespeare is believed to have performed one of his plays in its courtyard and Oliver Cromwell once stayed the night.
It's now part of an excellent family-owned group, who use carefully-sourced ingredients - originating from the West Country where possible.
You'll find a menu offering sandwiches and various panini, filled jacket potatoes, burgers and 'specials' - such as Spanish chicken - plus homemade cakes, excellent coffee, tea & homemade lemonade.
Order at the bar, and you food is brought to you.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 7.00-19.00, Sun 9.00-18.00; mains about £8 to £11
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Salisbury Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page