« back to restaurants search results
Sultans Palace75-77 Victoria Street (Queens Square end), Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 6DE
A good North Indian restaurant, where you'll find well-cooked biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
Their value-for-month weekday buffet lunch is particularly popular.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.30-14.30; set L Mon-Fri from £8.95; mains £7.95 to £13.95
- Dinner: all week 17.00 till late, mains £7.95 to £13.95
- Wine: a well chosen list, travels the world, kicking off at £13.95
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Moorfields or Liverpool Lime Street
- Directions: see the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned