Find this luxury hotel handily only 10 minutes from the airport.
It's adjacent to the La Moye championship golf course and enjoys breathtaking views over Jersey's west coast. The light and airy dining room is smart, with its crisp napery and high-backed padded chairs.
Chef Mark Jordan uses local ingredients to their full advantage so expect the likes of 'Seared Scallops with Vichy Carrot Purée and Caviar'; 'Ravioli of Chicken Mousseline with Roasted Salsify & Madeira Cappuccino' or 'Five-spice Duck with Cherry Jus' among the starters.
Perhaps 'Guinea Fowl, cooked two ways, with Wild Mushrooms' 'Thyme-Roast Lamb with Lentil Cassoulet' or 'Sea Bass with crushed Jersey Royals and Salsify' listed among the mains.
Those with a sweet tooth might find the likes of 'Caramelised Lemon Tart with Raspberry Millefeuille' or Hot Passion Fruit Soufflé with Passion Fruit Sorbet & Bitter Chocolate' too hard to resist.
Service is professional and friendly. Smart dress required.
- Food Style: Modern French
- Lunch: every day; set L £20 (2 courses) to £25; set L Sun £30
- Dinner: every day: set D from £55; Tasting Menu £75
- Seats: 65
- Wine: An impressive wine list kicks off in the mid £20's, and offers about a dozen by the glass.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes (but not lavatory)
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page - or from St. Brelade, take the road to Petit Port, turn into Rue de Sergente and right again, signed The Atlantic Hotel
- Closed: all January
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating
- Rooms available