The best Chinese food we can find in the area, and deservedly very popular (particularly in the evening) - but there's a fair price to pay for this.
Starters range from 'Stuffed Crab Claws with minced Prawns' through 'Szechuan-style Spare Ribs' to 'Fresh Mussels with Black Bean Sauce'. Mains 'Crispy Aromatic Duck' and 'Baked Mongolian Lamb' are good examples. But Dover Sole and Lobster (both offered in various ways (say seasonal price - so ask what this is before ordering). A whole Peking Duck can be ordered given sufficient notice (probably 24 hours).
All the expected standards are offered on a very long menu. Takeaway is another option - and comes with a 10% price reduction.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week; set lunches from £20 (minimum of 2 people); mains from about £8 to £12
- Dinner: all week; set dinners from £20 (minimum of 2 people); mains from about £8 to £12
- Wine: a long wine list, by Chinese restaurant standards kicks off at around £14
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bournemouth Rail
- Directions: See the map at the yop of the page
- Parking: Street Parking