An excellent fish and chip shop, where you can also eat in.
There's even a short (but adequate) wine list - impressively offering Champagne. They're past winners of Britain's best chippy, and haven't rested on their laurels.
For take away customers, all the expected offerings are there, plus half a spit-roast chicken.
Gluten-free batters are offered on Mondays.
A few puds are offered, such as Treacle Sponge and Custard. No smoking & no booking.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.30-14.00; eat-in mains about £8 to £14
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 16.30-21.00, Sun 16.30-20.30; eat-in mains about £8 to £14
- Wine: A short wine list even includes Champagne
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Branksome Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page - just off the Poole road, Westbourne, 2km west of town centre
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: Sun L