This enormous, marble-flooded, restaurant - looking from the outside, as though it had been picked-up from the Sub Continent - has recently been further 'poshed-up'. The food on offer is in the distinct style of Kashmir.
Expect to see the likes of Spiced Chicken and Sweetcorn in Pastry' or various Boti's (marinated pieces of meat or vegetable char-grilled on a skewer); follow with various biryani's or karahi dishes, there are also many prawn and vegetarian options. 'Spiced Cod with Pomegranate' went down very well with us.
All the pickles are made in-house, and this shows.
No alcohol is allowed, not even BYO, but the Lassi's are good.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, Sun-Thurs 11.00-24.00, Fri & Sat ; main courses £6.50-£14.50; from 11.00
- Dinner: all week, Sun-Thurs 11.00-1.00; main courses £6.50-£14.50; from 11.00
- Seats: 500
- Wine: No alcohol allowed, so no BYO
- Children's portions: Yes, whenever possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Bradford
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned