This good Indian restaurant has a smart and airy dining room, with well spaced tables, making it ideal for evening business meetings (it's closed for lunch).
The menu follows the expected lines of an Anglo-Indian, with the likes of Pakora's, Samosa's and Lamb Bhuna on Puri among the starters; various Balti's and Biryani's among the mains. There are plenty of vegetarian options.
There's a comfortable private dining room available.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week 17.30 to 23.30; mains £9 to £12; set D £9.95 (4 courses)
- Wine: a short, but adequate wine list, but excellent beers suitable for a curry
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bradford Forster Square Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: L each day; some religious hoidays
- Air conditioned