Find this good upmarket café just round the corner from the suspension bridge and also handy for the Zoo.
It's part of an excellent family-owned group, who use carefully-sourced ingredients - originating from the West Country where possible.
You'll find a menu offering sandwiches and various panini, filled jacket potatoes, burgers and 'specials' - such as Spanish chicken - plus homemade cakes, excellent coffee, tea & homemade lemonade.
Order at the bar, and you food is brought to you.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: all week 7.00-19.00; mains about £8 to £11
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Clifton Down Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page