Part of a small chain of upmarket cafés. This one overlooking Kingsmead Square, and ideal for people watching.
Breakfast starts at 7.30, offering all the options you're likely to want, plus Poached Egg Bagels and Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon.
The rest of the day brings huge sandwiches and various panini, plus daily specials, such as Spanish Chicken. There are home-made cakes for tea, plus excellent coffee, tea and home-made lemonade.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: various all day menu's kick off with breakfast from 7.30;mains about £8 to £11
- Dinner: various all day menu's until 22.00
- Wine: a short, but adequate wine list
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bath
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: 25th Dec; some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating