Set in the heart of bohemian Montpelier, near the city centre, this veggie café has become known for its tasty food and buzzy atmosphere.
Offerings are based on the street food of Asia. The food being served on Thali plates, which are divided into 6 sections.
Starters change on a daily basis. The Thali of the day is the only main course on offer. Again these change on a daily basis, but 'Indian Cottage Cheese in a Fenugreek and Mustard Seed Sauce' and 'Kerelan Red Pepper and Sweet Potato Subzi' are typical dishes. Chappati's are one of the few extra.
Finish with various flavours of Kulfi (Indian 'Ice Cream').
Joining their Tiffin Club (
- Food Style: Vegetarian Cafes
- Lunch: all week 12.00-till late; Tiffins from about £9
- Dinner: all week 12.00-till late; Tiffins from about £9
- Wine: Unlicensed
- Children's portions: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Montpellier Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: L all week; all Mon; 25th & 26th Dec