A popular and good Indian and Nepalese restaurant, with few, if any critics.
As would be expected, they offer a wide range of dishes emanating from the Tandoori, and all the familiar Balti's, Bhuna's, Biryani's, Dhansak's & Korma's are to be found.
Many having Nepalese twists.
Service is both friendly & help.
- Food Style: Nepalese
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-14.00; about £9 to £12
- Dinner: all week 17.00-23.00 (Fri & Sat 23.30); about £9 to £12
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Epsom Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned