A popular and good Indian and Nepalese restaurant, with few, if any critics.
As would be expected, they offer a wide range of dishes emanating from the Tandoori, and all the familiar Balti's, Bhuna's, Biryani's, Dhansak's & Korma's are to be found.
Many having Nepalese twists.
Service is both friendly & helpful.
- Food Style: Nepalese
- Lunch: all week 11.30-14.00; mains about £9 to £12
- Dinner: all week 17.30-22.30; mains about £9 to £12
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Redhill Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned