The quality of the Cantonese-style food produced here is confirmed by the numbers of Chinese customers who return time after time.
The restaurant sits on a large corner site, making the comfortable dining room light and airy.
The Hong Kong-trained chefs offer the likes of 'Mussels in a Spicy Black Bean Sauce'; 'Barbecued Spare Ribs' and 'Shredded Chicken and Sharks Fin Soup' among the starters.
'Deep-Fried Salted Squid'; 'Monkfish with Ginger and Spring Onions'; Fried Sliced Pork with Aubergines and Black Bean Sauce' and 'Sizzling Lamb Cantonese Style' among the mains.
If a real enthusiast, ask for the Chinese 'specials' menu - which is thought to be unappealing to most Brits, but holding many delights, for those wishing to leave the beaten track.
Vegetarian dishes abound; while dim sum offerings are produced in-house.
While there are cheaper Chinese restaurant's in Cardiff, we feel this shines above the
rest. There's also a 10% reduction for take-aways.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-22.45 and Dim Sum (between noon and 17.00); mains about £8 to £11; set meals from £18.50
- Dinner: all week 12.00-22.45 and Dim Sum (between noon and 17.00); mains about £8 to £11; set meals from £18.50
- Nearest station: Cardiff Central
- Directions: close to the Millennium Stadium, across the River Taff. See the map at the top of the page.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays