Find this comfortable Chinese restaurant overlooking Hamilton Square Gardens, in a Grade 2 listed building. It has a dining room themed on a Chinese Art Gallery.
The menu offerings are very much standard Cantonese fare, with a few nods to Peking, but cooked to a high standard.
So begin with the likes of 'Mandarin Ribs'; 'Hot and Sour Soup' or various Satay's.
Maybe follow with 'Beef Mongolian-style'; 'Scallops, Ginger and Spring Onions'; 'Shredded Fillet of Chicken in Salt and Pepper', 'Crispy Duck' - or one their popular 'Sizzling' dishes.
A few Dim Sum dishes are also offered, as are plenty of vegetarian options.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 11.30-14.00; mains from £7.95-£13.95; set meals from £13.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 16.00-22.30; mains from £7.95-£13.95; set meals from £13.95
- Seats: 65
- Wine: an inyeresting list has been carefully-chosen, kicking off at £12.95
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays