« back to restaurants search results
Yo Sushi London Paddington StationThe Lawn, Paddington Station, London, London, W2 1HB
An excellent place to have a delicious snack (or more), before that train journey. The concept was started by Simon Woodroffe in 1997, and is steadily growing, without any apparent loss of quality.
They were the first to successfully introduce the conveyor belt system of displaying food - the idea being you sit at the counter and choose your dish/dishes as the sushi and sashimi glide by.
The price you pay depends on your hunger, the conveyor belt dishes are colour coded, donating their price, but for a more elaborate meal hot dishes (such as excellent 'Miso Black Cod') are excellent, but can bump the price up.
However, overall - prices are very reasonable.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: all week 11.00-20.30; dishes about £2 to £7
- Dinner: all week 11.00-20.30; dishes about £2 to £7
- Wine: a simple wine list is backed up with good Japenese beer
- Children's portions: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Paddington Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Air conditioned