A good and comfortable North Indian restaurant holding its own in this competitive strip.
As would be expected, the tandoor figures prominently, but as well as all the expected 'standards' - including well-cooked Bhuna's, Biriyani's, Dansak's and Korma's - they offer treats such as 'Butter Chicken', 'Crab Kofta' and 'Marinated Sea Bass with Lemon & Herbs'.
Service is both friendly & professional.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun 12.00-15.00, set L £12.95 (3 courses)
- Dinner: all week 17.00-22.30; mains about £11 to £19 (including rice)
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: South Kensington Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L Mon-Sat, check Christmas openings