Part of an excellent chain of Japanese restaurants, started by Simon Woodroffe in 1997.
They were the first to successfully introduce the conveyor belt system of displaying food - the idea being you sit at the counter and choose your dish/dishes as the sushi and sashimi glide by.
The price you pay depends on your hunger, the conveyor belt dishes are colour coded, donating their price, but for a more elaborate meal hot dishes (such as excellent 'Miso Black Cod') are excellent, but can bump the price up.
There are also main courses, such as ‘Chicken Teriyaki’; ’Spicy Seafood Donburi’ and various Curries.
However, overall - prices are very reasonable.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.30-21.30, Sun 11.30-21.00; dishes about £3 to £7; mains about £10
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.30-21.30, Sun 11.30-21.00; dishes about £3 to £7; mains about £10
- Wine: a short, and reasonably-priced, wine list is backed up by good Japanese beer, tea & sake
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Bond Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned