« back to restaurants search results
Yo Sushi Manchester SelfridgesSelfridges Food Hall, Exchange Square, Manchester, Manchester, M3 1BD
Combine a visit here, to your shopping, then indulge at this branch of this good chain of Japanese restaurants, started by Simon Woodroffe in 1997. They were the first to successfully introduce the conveyor belt system of displaying food - the idea being you sit at the counter and choose your dish/dishes as the sushi and sashimi glide by.
The price you pay depends on your hunger, the conveyor belt dishes are colour coded, donating their price, but for a more elaborate meal hot dishes (such as excellent 'Miso Black Cod') are excellent, but can bump the price up.
Displayed dishes range from about
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: all week; displayed dishes from £1.50-£5.00; hot dishes from £5
- Dinner: all week (more limited on Sun, phone ahead); displayed dishes from £1.50-£5.00; hot dishes from £5
- Wine: a short wine list is backed up by good Japanese beer
- Children's portions: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Parking: Street Parking and multi stories
- Closed: limited Sunday hours, some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned