« back to restaurants search results
Yo Sushi London Fulham BroadwayFulham Broadway Centre, Fulham Road, London, London, SW6 1Bw
Part of an excellent chain of Japanese restaurants, started by Simon Woodroffe in 1997. They were the first to successfully introduce the conveyor belt system of displaying food - the idea being you sit at the counter and choose your dish/dishes as the sushi and sashimi glide by.
The price you pay depends on your hunger, the conveyor belt dishes are colour coded, donating their price, but for a more elaborate meal hot dishes (such as excellent 'Miso Black Cod') are excellent, but can bump the price up.
However, overall - prices are very reasonable.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 12.30-22.00; dishes from about £2 to £7
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 12.30-22.00; dishes from about £2 to £7
- Wine: a short wine list is backed up by good Japanese beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Fulham Broadway Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Parking: street parking and multi story
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned