« back to restaurants search results
Yo Sushi London Leicester Square19 Rupert Street, London, London, W1D 7DH
Part of a good chain of Japanese restaurants, started by Simon Woodroffe in 1997. They were the first to successfully introduce the conveyor belt system of displaying food - the idea being you sit at the counter and choose your dish/dishes as the sushi and sashimi glide by.
The price you pay depends on your hunger, the conveyor belt dishes are colour coded, donating their price, but for a more elaborate meal hot dishes (such as excellent 'Miso Black Cod') are excellent, but can bump the price up.
Displayed dishes range from about
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 12.00-22.00; dishes about £2 to £7
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 12.00-22.00; dishes about £2 to £7
- Wine: a short wine list is backed up by good Japanese beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Piccadilly Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned